The following regulations apply:
- Law 15/2003, of 18 December 2003, on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as Law 15/2003)
- Law 29/2021, of 28 October, Qualified Personal Data Protection Law of the Principality of Andorra (hereinafter referred to as the LQPD), and the regulations that develop it
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as ‘the GDPR’),
We have structured this policy into the following drop-down menus to make it easier for you to access points of interest, although we recommend that you read it in its entirety:
This Policy applies to visitors to our website, and to all people whose personal data may appear on our website or in the context of the services offered by this website.
2- How do we obtain your personal data?
In general, you directly and consciously give us your personal data, for example via the various web forms on this website. The only exceptions to this rule are:
- Photographs of events organised by Andorra Turisme or in which Andorra Turisme takes part, such as awards ceremonies, or which correspond to a news item in which we consider that the public interest and the right to information prevail over the possible interests of the persons whose image or other personal data are published on the website
- Any personal data that may appear about you, for example, as a beneficiary, in e-mails or requests for services addressed to Andorra Turisme
3- What do we use your data for and what is the lawful basis for using such data?
To join our AndorraWorld Fans community
The basis for this processing activity is the execution of the community membership contract that you sign when you send us the application form.
To help you to search for a hotel in Andorra
We do not store your data and the basis for us to send them to the booking platform is your consent, which you give us by successfully completing the fields in the hotel search engine on the home page of our website, and our legitimate interest in providing you with an access point to the booking platform.
To manage event tickets purchased through our website
We collect the data you provide in connection with the booking or purchase of tickets in order to process your purchase and to communicate to you by e-mail or telephone any related information that may be of interest to you, as well as to manage and issue documents evidencing the purchase of tickets and any related communications. We may also use the data you provide during the purchase or booking of the ticket to monitor whether or not the event is accessed using that ticket, and to extract statistics in relation to interest in the event in question.
The basis for the processing is the ticket purchase contract, and our legitimate interest in improving the quality of the events we manage or promote through the sale or booking of tickets through our website.
To send you information, promotions and discounts of interest (customised newsletters)
We collect your e-mail address and the information you provide about yourself and your interests when you subscribe to our newsletter service, or when you change those interests in relation to your subscription, in order to inform you about news, events, exclusive content, discounts or promotions and many other things we have to tell you about in accordance with your interest profile, so that you can make the most of your stay in Andorra. The management of these communications involves user profiling, which consists of using the personal data provided and, in your case, browsing information from our website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, to evaluate certain aspects related to your preferences in order to offer you commercial communications that are appropriate to your profile.
The lawful basis of this processing is your consent, which you can withdraw at any time through the link in each e-mail, without this withdrawal having any other consequence than ceasing to receive the information that we were sending you and being able to take part in promotions reserved to our subscribers.
To respond to your requests or complaints
We collect the personal data you provide in your e-mails, by telephone or through the forms on the contact page, or requests to exercise your rights, in order to respond to your requests or complaints in relation to our services or the rights you have in relation to your personal data.
The lawful basis of this processing is the consent that you give when you send or give us these data, and our legitimate interest in responding to you.
To ensure the correct operation of our website (functional cookies)
We use functional cookies to ensure the correct operation of our website.
As these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, the use of such cookies does not require your express consent, and the basis that legitimatises their use is our legitimate interest in being able to offer you our website services.
To extract aggregate statistics on the use that visitors make of our website (analytical cookies)
We use analytical or statistical cookies to measure the success of our campaigns, identify the most and least visited pages, and analyse what content is of most interest to our visitors, all with the aim of improving the services we offer you through our website.
When it comes to analytical cookies, we will not use them without your consent. We will ask for your consent through a window that you will see in the bottom left-hand corner of our pages if you still have not set your cookies preferences with us. You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent using the cookie settings button that you will see at all times at the bottom of our website. If you do not give us your consent, we will try to obtain statistics to improve our services by working with completely anonymous data and, as we said, producing aggregated results.
To send you personalised direct marketing (advertising cookies)
We use proprietary and third-party advertising cookies to send you personalised marketing.
When it comes to advertising cookies, we will not use them without your consent. As with analytical cookies, we will ask for your consent through a window that you will see in the bottom left-hand corner of our pages if you still have not set your cookies preferences with us. You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent using the cookie settings button that you will see at all times at the bottom of our website. If you do not give us your consent or you withdraw your consent, nothing will happen, except that your visit to our website may not be used to improve the marketing you receive.
For other purposes that are not incompatible with the above purposes
We may use your personal data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the above purposes (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) where permitted by applicable data protection regulations and, of course, acting in accordance with these and all other applicable regulations.
4- Who is the data controller?
The sole party responsible for the personal data processing activities described herein is Andorra Turisme SAU. If at any time you wish to communicate with us to corroborate opinions about our privacy practices or to make an enquiry related to your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to such data, you can contact us by any of the following means:
- By post or in person (by appointment), at ANDORRA TURISME SAU, RADIO ANDORRA - Av. de la Bartra s/n - AD200 ENCAMP
- By telephone, at (+376) 89 11 89
- By e-mail to our Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com
Andorra Turisme is not responsible for the activities performed by other websites, even if they are accessed through links to our website, nor for the processing activities that each hotel may conduct through the hotel booking platform, even if it is accessed from the subdomain hotels.visitandorra.com. We therefore strongly recommend that you carefully read the information provided to you by these other data controllers before giving them your personal data (especially the privacy and cookie policies of each website you visit), and that you contact the data controller if you have any concerns or questions.
5- With whom can we share your personal data?
Andorra Turisme does not transfer your personal data, unless:
- You ask us to do so
- We are legally obliged to do so (for example, we are legally obliged to provide copies of invoices to the Tax and Border Department of the Government of Andorra when requested to do so)
- We need to protect your rights, our rights, the rights of our employees or the rights of third parties (which may require disclosure to the police for security purposes or to health authorities to prevent the spread of disease, for example, for contact tracing purposes)
- We need them to be processed by our service providers, on our behalf (e.g. 4Tickets.es for ticket management or companies specialised in sending newsletters, or for the management and maintenance of our information systems)
Any international transfer that we may need to make will comply with the provisions of the regulations in force that apply to Andorra Turisme at any given time.
6- How long do we keep your personal data?
Andorra Turisme retains your personal data exclusively for the duration of the processing that requires them and, thereafter, to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us at any given time (including the obligation to be able to demonstrate that we have complied with your request to destroy personal data).
Where we do not have a legitimate purpose for processing some of your personal data, we will delete or anonymise them, and if this is not possible (for example, because they are backed up), we will store them securely and block them to isolate them from further processing until deletion is possible.
7- What rights do you have?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Andorra Turisme holds any of your personal data.
Below we explain what other rights you have and how to exercise them.
In accordance with the provisions of the LQPD and the GDPR, you can request to exercise the following rights:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of your personal data, specifying the reason.
- Deletion of some or all of your personal data.
- Restriction of data processing, specifying the reason for the restriction.
- Objection to processing of your personal data.
- Data portability when the lawful basis for collecting data was your consent or a contract.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
Where and how to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights:
- By sending a written request to Andorra Turisme, addressed to our postal address indicated in Section 4 of the policy, indicating a means of contact so that we can respond to your request, or ask you for further information if necessary. We would be grateful if you could indicate on the envelope ‘Exercise Personal Data Protection Rights’.
In both cases, if we are unable to verify that you are who you say you are, we will ask you to please send us proof of your identity, to ensure that we only reply to the data subject or their legal representative.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in exercising your rights, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the national data protection authority in your country, or by contacting the Andorran Data Protection Agency (APDA).
Forms for exercising your rights
In order to make it easier for you to exercise your rights, we recommend that you use the appropriate application form below:
- Form for exercising the right of access
- Form for exercising the right of rectification
- Form for exercising the right of objection (Form A and Form B)
- Form for exercising the right of deletion
- Form for exercising the right of restriction of processing
- Form for exercising the right of data portability
- Form for exercising the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions
8- What responsibilities do you have?
By providing us with your details, you guarantee that they are accurate and complete. Likewise, you confirm that you are responsible for the veracity of the personal data that you have provided us with and that you will keep such data suitably updated so that they correspond to your actual situation, and that you are responsible for any false or inaccurate personal data that you may provide us with, as well as for any direct or indirect damages that may arise from data inaccuracy.
In cases where you are required to provide us with personal data of a child under the age of 16 or of a person whose rights are restricted, in doing so you are obliged to obtain the consent of the holders of parental authority or guardianship. Without this consent, you are prohibited from providing us with any personal data relating to such persons.
9- How do we protect your personal data?
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data. We have drawn up a list of all the personal data processing activities conducted by Andorra Turisme, we have analysed the risk that each of these activities may pose to you, and we have implemented the appropriate legal, technical and organisational safeguards to prevent, insofar as possible (since zero risk does not exist), the alteration of your personal data, their misuse, loss, theft, unauthorised access or unauthorised processing. We keep our policies appropriately up to date to ensure that we provide you with all the information we have about how we process your personal data, and to ensure that our staff are given appropriate guidance about how they should process your personal data. We have signed data protection clauses and data processor agreements with all our service providers, taking into account the need for each to process personal data. We restrict access to personal data to those employees who really need to know them in order to conduct any of the processing mentioned in this policy, and we have trained and made them aware of the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the integrity and availability of your data, as well as of the disciplinary measures that any infringement in this area would entail.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10 January 2023