IN EVENT OF EMERGENCY
In case anything goes wrong, we offer you the emergency service details in Andorra.
SECURITY IN ANDORRA
ANDORRAN POLICE FORCE
Andorra is one of the safest countries in the world: there is no homelessness, the level of crime is very low and we have an efficient police service.
- 110 / (+376) 872 000 - policia.ad
In the event of an emergency or accident, contact the rescue teams led by the Andorran Fire Brigade. They are responsible for carrying out mountain rescues and handling any incident related to natural fires or incidents in the city. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you can call the emergency telephone number in Andorra indicated below.
EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER
- C/ Verge del Remei, Caserna de Santa Coloma, Andorra la Vella
- 112 - bombers.ad
Andorra has a comprehensive health network that meets the needs throughout the country through the "Andorran Healthcare Service" (SAAS). There are agreements with the public health-care systems of Spain, France and Portugal. Find out more in your home country before travelling.
The Hospital de Nostra Senyora de Meritxell centralises all services including Accidents and Emergencies, and there are Health Centres located in the parishes, which tend to open from Monday to Friday.
If you have any health problems on the weekend or during holidays, you can go to the Medical Stays Service (Servei de permanències mèdiques), a public service made up of primary care doctors with open consultations from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. to 8 pm.
In addition, it has an extensive network of chemists, with extended opening hours. In case of emergency or an accident, you can also contact the Andorran fire brigade.
EMERGENCY SERVICES ADDRESSES
- Hospital Nostra Senyora de Meritxell - C/ dels Escalls, s/n - AD700 Escaldes – Engordany
- Servei de Permanències Mèdiques
- Clinica Verge de Meritxell - C/ dels Escalls, 16, Baixos - AD700 Escaldes – Engordany
EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER
- 116 Medical emergencies
- 112 Emergencies
- 118 Fire brigade
DRIVING & ASSISTANCE
If you are visiting during inclement weather, you can check the conditions of roads before setting out. On the Transport service’s website, you will find an interactive map with traffic alerts and information about incidents in real time.
Remember that in winter, cars must be driven with snow chains.
TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS SERVICE
If you need road-side assistance, there are various private companies that can help. Each parish has a transport and citizens’ advice service where you will find all the information. Here you'll find the telephone numbers in Andorra where you can request road-side assistance 24-hours a day.
- (+376) 1802 1802
Choose the parish
- CANILLO: (+376) 346 000
- ENCAMP: 162
- PAS DE LA CASA: 162
- ORDINO: 163
- LA MASSANA: 164 / (+376) 736 925
- ANDORRA LA VELLA: 165 / (+376) 873 111
- SANT JULIÀ DE LÒRIA: (+376) 744 021
- ESCALDES-ENGORDANY: 167
EMBASSIES IN ANDORRA
There are several embassies and consulates in Andorra. You can contact them on the telephone numbers provided for help on everything you need before, during and after your trip to Andorra. Contact them now!
EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES
- Spanish Embassy. Tel. (+376) 800 030. firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/Andorra/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx
- Spanish Consulate. Tel. (+376) 800 080. email@example.com, http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/ANDORRA/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx
- French Embassy. Tel. (+376) 736 700. firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ambafrance-ad.org/
- French Consulate. Tel. (+376) 736 730. http://www.ambafrance-ad.org/
- Portuguese Consulate. Tel. (+376) 805 305. email@example.com
ACCREDITED HONORARY CONSULS IN ANDORRA
In this section, you can find a list of countries that have official representative in the form of honorary consuls in Andorra.
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
This link to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Andorran Government gives detailed information on each of them, so that you can contact them directly.
If you lose property or think you may have had property stolen, you can go to the Police Department of Andorra to make an official report.