NOCTURNA, MULTISENSORY DINNERS AT VALLNORD-PAL ARINSAL
Location and contact
Ctra. del Coll de la Botella
To find out email@example.com
*ACTIVITY TEMPORARILY CANCELED
Immerse yourself in a multisensory experience at Vallnord-Pal Arinsal. Designed as an experiential dinner, with Nocturna, not only will you delight your palate thanks to the amazing variety of dishes you’ll get to try – all of them top quality and locally sourced – you’ll also stimulate your senses with audiovisual shows that will keep you captivated the whole night.
A dinner to delight your senses
In a warm and welcoming atmosphere, embark on a sensory journey that will draw out all your emotions. With Nocturna, enjoy a unique experience brimming with nuances, textures and details that will awaken your 5 senses:
- Sight: As one of the basic senses of Nocturna, each dish will be accompanied by a unique visual feast that will set off your imagination
- Hearing: enjoy an immersive dining experience thanks to the sounds you’ll hear throughout the entire evening.
- Touch: your sense of touch will be so stimulated you’ll feel as if you’re somewhere else!
- Smell: this will be one of the most important senses, not only for each course, but particularly at the end of the Nocturna experience.
- And the most important one, taste: during the entire meal, enjoy a play of unique and exclusive flavours, with set meals specially created and prepared for the occasion.
When and where?
These special dinners will only be held on Fridays at the Coll de la Botella restaurant in the Pal sector of the ski resort. Nevertheless, the Nocturna experience will be available throughout the season.
What about you? Have you already enjoyed the Nocturna experience?
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
The La Massana Cultural Route covers the historical centres of La Massana and the most representative villages of the valley
Get to know traditional Andorra with this tour of houses made into museums—testimonies to the way life used to be
On this route, you’ll discover all the secrets and historical facts about La Massana, one of the parishes with the richest cultural heritage in the country. Would you like to join us?
Try mountain pétanque at Vallnord Mountain Park and enjoy this traditional game like never before.
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
EL CAMÍ is a cultural hiking route that passes through all of the Catalan-speaking territories of Spain, France and Andorra.
Tomb de les Neres is a hiking route crossing several parishes and a perfect one to do with the kids.
MTB Trail 40 La Massana - Font del Mallol - Coll Beixalis - La Massana is a highly difficult route.
This itinerary is located in the Valls de Comapedrosa Nature Park.
A very tough route, both technically and physically, that takes us to the area of the Cortals de Sispony