Pont tibetà at Canillo
Location and contact
Camí Bordes de l'Armiana
If vertigo isn’t a word in your vocabulary, then the new Tibetan bridge at Canillo is for you. This new 603-metre-long structure rises to a maximum of 158 metres above the Vall del Riu.
The bridge can only be accessed by boarding the official bus from Canillo, which is included in the price of admission. At the junction with the Armiana path the bridge lies around 1 km away, which can only be reached on foot.
The bridge, which is located at an altitude of 1,875 metres, is one metre wide and thus allows people to move in both directions, as the outward and return journeys follow the same route.
Rates and combined packages
- A ticket to cross the Tibetan bridge at Canillo costs €12.
- With the opening of the Tibetan bridge over the Vall del Riu, there will now also be a €5 charge for access to the Roc del Quer viewpoint.
- A combined ticket for both the bridge and the viewpoint costs €14.50. This includes the trip by bus, which runs next to the Palau de Gel in the town centre.
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old.
- There will be a series of discounts for young people, older people and visitors who buy tickets at tourism accommodation and establishments in the parish.
- The Tibetan bridge at Canillo will be open to the public from June to November.
- Tickets sold at this link.
- Further information from Canillo Tourist Office. Tel. (+376) 753 600. email: email@example.com
Whatever season of the year in which you do any of the suggested activities, we recommend always going properly equipped.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
The Palau de Gel in Canillo offers a whole range of activities for all ages. Come and discover it with your family or friends and have fun!
The Palau de Gel offers you the chance to try two water sports with a difference: water polo and canoe polo.
Andorra’s four staffed refuges give you the opportunity to enjoy a unique, surprising and exclusive experience in the heart of nature.
The Palau de Gel in Andorra gives you the chance to play ice hockey with your friends. Find out more about the facilities and location here.
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
Circular mountain bike route 11 Soldeu - El Tarter - Soldeu is extremely difficult.
Andorra cycling route 7 covers the whole of the CS-340 in the parish of Ordino .
The Cascada Riu d’Urina climbing area is near the village of Canillo .
Andorra cycling route 18 covers the whole of the CG-2 from Escaldes-Engordany (1,063m), to Port d’Envalira (2,408m).
EL CAMÍ is a cultural hiking route that passes through all of the Catalan-speaking territories of Spain, France and Andorra.