Pont tibetà at Canillo
Ort und Kontakt
Camí Bordes de l'Armiana
If vertigo isn’t a word in your vocabulary, then the new Tibetan bridge at Canillo is for you. This new 603-metre-long structure rises to a maximum of 158 metres above the Vall del Riu.
The bridge can only be accessed by boarding the official bus from Canillo, which is included in the price of admission. At the junction with the Armiana path the bridge lies around 1 km away, which can only be reached on foot.
The bridge, which is located at an altitude of 1,875 metres, is one metre wide and thus allows people to move in both directions, as the outward and return journeys follow the same route.
Rates and combined packages
- A ticket to cross the Tibetan bridge at Canillo costs €12.
- With the opening of the Tibetan bridge over the Vall del Riu, there will now also be a €5 charge for access to the Roc del Quer viewpoint.
- A combined ticket for both the bridge and the viewpoint costs €14.50. This includes the trip by bus, which runs next to the Palau de Gel in the town centre.
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old.
- The Tibetan bridge at Canillo will be open to the public from June to November.
- Tickets sold at this link.
- Further information from Canillo Tourist Office. Tel. (+376) 753 600. email: email@example.com
Whatever season of the year in which you do any of the suggested activities, we recommend always going properly equipped.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
This summer, the Grandvalira and Ordino Arcalís 4 Valleys pass is an opportunity to enjoy leisure activities for the whole family over several days.
The Palau de Gel gives you the chance to have a great time driving a kart in the company of whoever you want to bring with you. Have you tried it yet?
This summer, come try the Red Shark at Mon(t) Magic and and enjoy an afternoon full of fun and water with your loved ones!
We will leave Andorra la Vella and Les Escaldes towards France and the Valira d’Orient Valley formed by the parishes of Encamp and Canillo.
If you want to try the best Andorran cuisine, reserve your table now at one of the country's traditional bordes.
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
The Prats to Meritxell trail is an easy hiking route to get your little ones into hiking and visit the Sanctuary of Meritxell, the patron saint of Andorra.
This via ferrata can be accessed freely and is situated on the CG2 road, near the village of Meritxell, in the parish of Canillo.
The Camí del Gall, between Soldeu and Canillo, is one of best loved routes in Andorra among mountain bikers.
This route takes us to the highest parishes in Andorra. It’s a calm area surrounded by mountains: the perfect place to enjoy nature in its entire splendor.