"En clau de llum"
ENCAMP, "EN CLAU DE LLUM"
03 July - 30 August
Enjoy “En clau de llum” (In the Key of Light) on summer nights in Encamp
This summer, Encamp offers you the chance to experience “En clau de llum” (In the Key of Light): a diverse series of events combining music and other activities. On summer nights throughout July and August, you can enjoy performances by an eclectic selection of (mostly Andorran) artists in a variety of locations throughout the parish.
- “Falla and Lorca”: a recital of music and poetry with soprano Jonaina Salvador and guitarist David Sanz. Les Bons, Tuesday 3 July.
- Concert by Encamp’s “Cor Rock”: the only state-school choir in Andorra to perform choral and choreographed versions of pop and rock hits. Prat Gran, Thursday 5 July.
- Grup Mestral and Esbart Sant Romà: cover versions of pop, rumba and flamenco fused with vocals, guitars and cajón, accompanied by choreography from the Encamp-based band. Plaça dels Arínsols, Thursday 12 July.
- Míriam Manubens and Efrem Roca: an intimate evening with the piano and saxophone duo. Casa Cristo, Tuesday 17 July.
- “A Cinematic Menu”: Míriam Manubens on the piano and Alexandre Arajol on the violin take centre stage in a sumptuous pairing of haute cuisine and music, with a selection of film soundtracks to delight the senses. Santa Eulàlia Church, Thursday 19 July.
- Líquid Dansa and Likantropika: vertical dance, live music and “mapping” come together in a magical combination filled with light, sound and artistry. Encamp Sports, Social and Cultural Centre, Thursday 26 July.
- The Swing Girls: let the trio of Mar Capdevila, Fanny Pérez and Susanne Georgi take you on a melodic, glamour-filled journey through the hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and more. Plaça dels Arínsols, Thursday 2 August.
- Guillem Tudó: don’t miss this concert by a young Andorran saxophonist whose extensive musical training is now lifting him to great professional heights. Santa Eulàlia Church, Tuesday 7 August.
- Sandy River Dixie: a New Orleans-style jazz concert reliving the sound of the 40s. The band is comprised of five outstanding musicians from Riudarenes and is sure to guarantee a night filled with fun and rhythm. El Tremat, Thursday 9 August.
- Dolce Corda: violinist duo Alexandre Arajol and Jordi Albelda present a laid-back evening of exceptional music, drawing inspiration from a wide range of styles and eras. Casa Cristo, Tuesday 21 August.
- Jordi Barceló in concert: a very special night with the Andorran pianist, composer and teacher. Join him on a journey through his own unique musical universe. Prada de Moles, Thursday 23 August.
- Iarakè and Ginger: the Andorra-based band brings the series to a close with its repertoire of powerful soul and R&B numbers from the 70s and 80s. An evening filled with energy and rhythm! Sant Miquel, Thursday 30 August.
All performances start at 10:00 p.m. and are free of charge.
Местонахождение и контакты
"En clau de llum"
1 / 0