NOCTURNA, MULTISENSORY DINNERS AT VALLNORD-PAL ARINSAL
Locatie en contact
Neem contact met ons op
Ctra. del Coll de la Botella
Voor meer firstname.lastname@example.org
*ACTIVITY TEMPORARILY CANCELED
Immerse yourself in a multisensory experience at Vallnord-Pal Arinsal. Designed as an experiential dinner, with Nocturna, not only will you delight your palate thanks to the amazing variety of dishes you’ll get to try – all of them top quality and locally sourced – you’ll also stimulate your senses with audiovisual shows that will keep you captivated the whole night.
A dinner to delight your senses
In a warm and welcoming atmosphere, embark on a sensory journey that will draw out all your emotions. With Nocturna, enjoy a unique experience brimming with nuances, textures and details that will awaken your 5 senses:
- Sight: As one of the basic senses of Nocturna, each dish will be accompanied by a unique visual feast that will set off your imagination
- Hearing: enjoy an immersive dining experience thanks to the sounds you’ll hear throughout the entire evening.
- Touch: your sense of touch will be so stimulated you’ll feel as if you’re somewhere else!
- Smell: this will be one of the most important senses, not only for each course, but particularly at the end of the Nocturna experience.
- And the most important one, taste: during the entire meal, enjoy a play of unique and exclusive flavours, with set meals specially created and prepared for the occasion.
When and where?
These special dinners will only be held on Fridays at the Coll de la Botella restaurant in the Pal sector of the ski resort. Nevertheless, the Nocturna experience will be available throughout the season.
What about you? Have you already enjoyed the Nocturna experience?
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
Nature, water and culture fuse together in the countryside of the Principality , in several outdoor spaces replete with sculptures.
Add a finishing touch to your romantic getaway, and treat yourself to a health spa for two in Andorra!
On this route, you’ll discover all the secrets and historical facts about La Massana, one of the parishes with the richest cultural heritage in the country. Would you like to join us?
Drive like a real professional driver with the e-karting at Vallnord Mountain Park!
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
Starts on the CG-4 in Erts (1,340 m) and finishes on the CS-420, in the Vallnord-Pal Arinsal ski resort (1.900 m).
Comapedrosa is home to Aurelio's rock lizard, a native species of reptile that's sick and needs help. Will you be the one to save it?
This route will take us through the Collada de Muntaner natural pass to the Catalan village of Ós de Civís, to the Serra d’Enclar,
A very tough route, both technically and physically, that takes us to the area of the Cortals de Sispony
Mountain bike route 41 Coll de la Botella - Os de Civís - Coll de la Botella in La Massana is very high difficulty.