Pont tibetà at Canillo
Locatie en contact
Neem contact met ons op
Camí Bordes de l'Armiana
If vertigo isn’t a word in your vocabulary, then the new Tibetan bridge at Canillo is for you. This new 603-metre-long structure rises to a maximum of 158 metres above the Vall del Riu.
The bridge can only be accessed by boarding the official bus from Canillo, which is included in the price of admission. At the junction with the Armiana path the bridge lies around 1 km away, which can only be reached on foot.
The bridge, which is located at an altitude of 1,875 metres, is one metre wide and thus allows people to move in both directions, as the outward and return journeys follow the same route.
Rates and combined packages
- A ticket to cross the Tibetan bridge at Canillo costs €12.
- With the opening of the Tibetan bridge over the Vall del Riu, there will now also be a €5 charge for access to the Roc del Quer viewpoint.
- A combined ticket for both the bridge and the viewpoint costs €14.50. This includes the trip by bus, which runs next to the Palau de Gel in the town centre.
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old.
- The Tibetan bridge at Canillo will be open to the public from June to November.
- Tickets sold at this link.
- Further information from Canillo Tourist Office. Tel. (+376) 753 600. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever season of the year in which you do any of the suggested activities, we recommend always going properly equipped.
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
Mon(t) Magic’s zip-line is 550 metres long and 40 metres above the ground. Zip-liners reach speeds of up to 80 km/h. It’s the longest zip-line in the Pyrenees!
The Collet de Montaup viewpoint is at an altitude of 1,946 metres on the CS-240, at Km 6-7 in the parish of Canillo.
If you want to try the best Andorran cuisine, reserve your table now at one of the country's traditional bordes.
With this new activity, Grandvalira introduces you to the fascinating world of bees. It's the sweetest educational route.
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
The MTB route 10 Soldeu - Cubil Tour is a very difficult circular route.
This route takes us to the highest parishes in Andorra. It’s a calm area surrounded by mountains: the perfect place to enjoy nature in its entire splendor.
Discover northern Andorra with the High Pyrenean Route. A route for hikers looking for new challenges following the GRs that run through the country.
This Macarulla leisure trail offers families the chance to discover the world of mushrooms through a fun-filled, educational journey full of surprises.
This via ferrata can be accessed freely and is situated on the CG2 road, near the village of Meritxell, in the parish of Canillo.