NOCTURNA, MULTISENSORY DINNERS AT VALLNORD-PAL ARINSAL
Posizione e contatto
Ctra. del Coll de la Botella
*ACTIVITY TEMPORARILY CANCELED
Immerse yourself in a multisensory experience at Vallnord-Pal Arinsal. Designed as an experiential dinner, with Nocturna, not only will you delight your palate thanks to the amazing variety of dishes you’ll get to try – all of them top quality and locally sourced – you’ll also stimulate your senses with audiovisual shows that will keep you captivated the whole night.
A dinner to delight your senses
In a warm and welcoming atmosphere, embark on a sensory journey that will draw out all your emotions. With Nocturna, enjoy a unique experience brimming with nuances, textures and details that will awaken your 5 senses:
- Sight: As one of the basic senses of Nocturna, each dish will be accompanied by a unique visual feast that will set off your imagination
- Hearing: enjoy an immersive dining experience thanks to the sounds you’ll hear throughout the entire evening.
- Touch: your sense of touch will be so stimulated you’ll feel as if you’re somewhere else!
- Smell: this will be one of the most important senses, not only for each course, but particularly at the end of the Nocturna experience.
- And the most important one, taste: during the entire meal, enjoy a play of unique and exclusive flavours, with set meals specially created and prepared for the occasion.
When and where?
These special dinners will only be held on Fridays at the Coll de la Botella restaurant in the Pal sector of the ski resort. Nevertheless, the Nocturna experience will be available throughout the season.
What about you? Have you already enjoyed the Nocturna experience?
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES...
Vallnord's Mountain Park has an entire fleet of 4x4 two-seater buggies, with 4-stroke engines and hydraulic brakes so that you're always in full control.
Vallnord Mountain Park is an activity centre offering leisure, sport and adventure options perfect for the entire family!
The Volta’l guided routes are the best way to discover Andorra from a different perspective, at any time of the year.
Ask for your “Andorra 3 parks” pass and enjoy all the activities our resorts have prepared for you this summer!
ROUTES WORTH TRYING...
The hiking route is of medium difficulty and will take us to the Pic del Port Vell peak, which is nearly 2,700m high. It gives us impressive views of the mountains of Arcalis.
The Camí del Solà is in the parish of La Massana, between the villages of Anyós and L’Aldosa .
This route will take us through the Collada de Muntaner natural pass to the Catalan village of Ós de Civís, to the Serra d’Enclar,
Route covers the whole of the CS-310 from Anyós crossroads (1,201m) to the Collada de Beixalís (1,796m).
If you like the long high-mountain stages, The Giants of the Three Nations is perfect for you! You’ll tour our neighbouring nations in just under a week!