Pont tibetà at Canillo
Posizione e contatto
Camí Bordes de l'Armiana
If vertigo isn’t a word in your vocabulary, then the new Tibetan bridge at Canillo is for you. This new 603-metre-long structure rises to a maximum of 158 metres above the Vall del Riu.
The bridge can only be accessed by boarding the official bus from Canillo, which is included in the price of admission. At the junction with the Armiana path the bridge lies around 1 km away, which can only be reached on foot.
The bridge, which is located at an altitude of 1,875 metres, is one metre wide and thus allows people to move in both directions, as the outward and return journeys follow the same route.
Rates and combined packages
- A ticket to cross the Tibetan bridge at Canillo costs €12.
- With the opening of the Tibetan bridge over the Vall del Riu, there will now also be a €5 charge for access to the Roc del Quer viewpoint.
- A combined ticket for both the bridge and the viewpoint costs €14.50. This includes the trip by bus, which runs next to the Palau de Gel in the town centre.
- Entrance is free for children under 6 years old.
- The Tibetan bridge at Canillo will be open to the public from June to November.
- Tickets sold at this link.
- Further information from Canillo Tourist Office. Tel. (+376) 753 600. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever season of the year in which you do any of the suggested activities, we recommend always going properly equipped.