General Conditions – online draw
As part of the summer 2023 promotional campaign: Atypical Andorra, the public company Andorra Turisme, SAU (‘Andorra Turisme’), a company established pursuant to the Andorran Law 13/2007 of 20 September which creates the public company Andorra Turisme, S.A., registered in the Companies Register under number 12,506, book S-170, pages 161-170 on 21 January 2008, with tax register no. 707655-R and old building of Ràdio Andorra, Avenue Bartra, s/n, AD200, Encamp, is organising the draw consisting of a stay in Andorra with summertime activities that may be chosen by participants who register on the website www.visitandorra.com in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
Additionally, we would like to take this opportunity for you to authorise us to share with you the news, exclusive contents and many other things we have to share with you, according to your place of residence and other interests that you have communicated to us through our website.
To participate in the draw, it is necessary for the personal data considered essential to be collected and for these General Conditions to be expressly accepted. Please read these conditions carefully.
- Participants: Anyone of legal age who does not hold Andorran nationality and is not resident in Andorra, who registers on the website www.visitandorra.com providing the following details: name, surname(s), gender, e-mail address, date of birth, postcode and country of residence. Only one participant is allowed per e-mail address.
Participation is free of charge (apart from the costs involved in connecting to the Internet to access the website).
- Duration: participation is possible from 12/04/2023 to 16/07/2023, both inclusive.
- Prize*: One prize will be drawn from among all the participants, consisting in a stay for a maximum of 2 persons including:
- 1 night in a rural hotel with breakfast and dinner included.
- Wellness activity (choose between a massage in the forest or yoga in the forest).
- Trekking with guide to the Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (picnic included)
- Horse riding excursion
*The prize does not include travel to Andorra, back to Andorra, or within Andorra.
The stay must take place before 31 October 2023. The prize content is subject to changes depending on weather, the availability of the establishments participating in the prize or for reasons beyond the control of Andorra Turisme. The prize is personal and non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other item. If the stay is cancelled for reasons beyond the control of Andorra Turisme, the Winner will not be entitled to compensation of any kind.
- Draw: will take place on 18/07/2023 at the offices of Andorra Turisme at old building of Ràdio Andorra, Avenue Bartra, s/n, AD200, Encamp.
- Winner: the winner’s name and surname(s) and country of residence will be published on the website www.visitandorra.com on the day of the draw. In addition, the Winner will be informed via e-mail about how the prize will be delivered to them.
To collect the prize, the Winner must present their national identity document or passport to properly identify themselves. The Winner must provide all the information and documentation necessary whenever requested by Andorra Turisme to check the personal details they have provided. The Winner has a period of 7 calendar days to accept or reject the prize, counted from the moment at which they receive the e-mail notifying them of their status as Winner. If the Winner does not claim or reject the prize within 7 calendar days, or if they cannot be located because the identification provided is incomplete or incorrect, the prize will be declared void.
- Rights of exclusion and modification: Andorra Turisme reserves the right not to publish and to exclude from participation in the draw at any time, any participants who it considers to have failed to comply with these terms, as well as anyone who is unable to participate for legal reasons or who goes against the good customs and image of Andorra. The exclusion of any participant means the loss of all rights arising from the status of participant. Andorra Turisme reserves the right to modify or cancel the draw for any reason it considers appropriate, without the need for advance notice and without this generating any kind of right or compensation for participants.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: These General Conditions are governed in each and every one of their aspects by Andorran law. Any dispute that may arise must be submitted to the courts of the Principality of Andorra.