The 2021-22 ski season begins on 3th December, 2021 and closes on 18th April, 2022.
The COVID certificate is mandatory to access the Andorran ski resorts. The access control applies to all the ski areas: to practice any ski activities including ski mountaineering, snowshoeing and others as well as to access the ski lifts, restaurants and enclosed spaces.
- Immunity from the age of 16 must be certified by one of the accepted certificates (See FAQ: WHAT TYPES OF HEALTH CERTIFICATES ARE ACCEPTED IN ANDORRA?).
- The stations reserve the right to deny access or withdraw the ski pass to all those customers who cannot accredit the mandatory COVID certification or do not meet the requirements.
- There will be hydro-alcohol dispensers available for users in the boarding area of the cable cars, in the buildings, restaurants and other facilities of the stations.
- The cleaning and disinfection service of common areas for the safety of everyone will be strengthened.
- The stations will carry out controls with the aim of ensuring the safety of customers and workers.
- All resorts staff are prepared and equipped with the necessary health protection elements to ensure the health and safety of users and employees alike.
These measures will be modified according to the evolution of the health situation.
It is mandatory that those over the age of 6 wear a mask or an approved cover, in the following situations and areas:
- On all ski lifts, in waiting and embarkation areas of all mechanical installations.
- In all enclosed spaces, buildings and common areas such as restaurants, ski schools, shops, rental equipment services and ticket offices.
- During the descent, skiing or surfing, the use of a mask is not mandatory.
- There is no restricted capacity for open, ventilated lifts.
- The capacity of enclosed lifts will be subject to the regulations established by the Government of Andorra guidelines regarding public transport at any given time.
- In cable cars and gondolas, the windows will be open at all times to ensure adequate ventilation.
- All lifts will be treated using a photocatalytic system with a long-lasting effect that eliminates viruses and bacteria from all surfaces.
- It is recommended to buy and book online via the ski station websites to avoid going to the ticket offices.
- The ticket vending machine will be heightened and, to this end, new ticket vending machines and ski pass collection machines have been added to the different access points for the stations.
- The ticket office will be open and social distancing measures will be put in place at the most critical points.
- Contactless payment recommendation and cash collection ATM systems will be installed to prevent faulty handling by staff.
- It is recommended to use the mobile applications for each resort to stay informed and consult the track map, which works without an Internet connection.
- Prior reservations are highly recommended at a la carte restaurants, where priority will be given to customers with a reservation to control capacity.
- To enter establishments, users can show their certificates (vaccination, negative diagnostic test or recovery test) in either paper or digital format.
- To find out about the types of certificates accepted in Andorra, please read the FAQ: DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE ANY HEALTH CERTIFICATES TO ENTER ANDORRA?
- Children under 16 years of age are exempt from presenting a certificate, but must follow preventive measures.
- Menu cards can be viewed in QR format to avoid paper handling, for the benefit of all.
Please check the special terms and conditions for cancellations and curtailment for the 2021-2022 season directly on the web pages of the Grandvalira Resorts and Vallnord Pal-Arinsal ski resorts, the Naturland adventure park (cross-country skiing) at the links below: