FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATIONS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES AS YOU ALWAYS DO
In Andorra we are very clear that you and your health come first. We follow the safety, hygiene and health regulations set by health officials to ensure you can visit us without having to worry about your health.
We have prepared a series of protocols and health measures* to keep the festival venue duly prepared at all times and to make your experience safer. These measures may be expanded or changed according to the sanitary recommendations at any time. Please follow the recommendations indicated below.
- For safety measures, we recommend you arrive in advance to avoid agglomerations and queues at the access of the venue. You don’t need to bring printed copies of the entrance tickets; rather, we recommend that you download them on your mobile device.
- When you arrive at the venue, the various points with hydroalcoholic gel will be distributed at the entrance points in each of the common areas and walkways (entrance points, restaurant area, toilets, etc.). We recommend that you use them frequently.
- Avoid queues and groups of people when entering the venue. If this is not possible, keep a distance of 1.5 metres from the person in front of you.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the whole the venue. It will be exclusively restricted to zones which have been prepared for this purpose.
- Concerts take place in the urban centre, in the open air and during the night-time winter. It is highly recommendable to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather forecast (warm clothing, warm or waterproof footwear, etc.).
* These measures may change at any time in line with official health advice from the Andorran Government.