The Mountain and Travel Cinema Season is back with its annual celebration of films for adventurous souls. The programme for the 24th edition includes seven events that are sure to pique your curiosity and bring you closer to our planet’s diversity. Screenings and conferences will all be followed by an informal chat with the actors and participation from the audience.
2020 Season Programme
- 29 January. EARTHWIDEWALK by Nacho Dean. Conference with photo montage. Les Fontetes Theatre, La Massana. http://nachodean.com/
- 30 January. HIMALAIASKI. ’ESQUÍ DE MUNTANYA, TRACES EN L’INCONEGUT’, by Ekaterina Osichkina, Inka Bellés and Guillem Casanova. Documentaries and interview. National Auditorium, Ordino.
- 6 February. TRINEU DE VENT A 'ANTÁRTIDA INEXPLORADA 2018-2019' by Ramón Larramendi. Conference and interview. National Auditorium, Ordino.
- 12 February. ETIÒPIA: PAÍS DE CONTRASTOS by Irene Cordón and Toni Espadas. Conference with photo montage. Les Fontetes Theatre, La Massana. http://www.irenecordon.com/; https://www.instagram.com/toniespadas/.
- 13 February. MALEÏDA (ANETO) 1882, by Albert Naudín and Bernat Gasull. Film and interview. National Auditorium, Ordino.
- 19 February. 100 DÍAS DE SOLEDAD, by José Díaz. Film and interview. Les Fontetes Theatre, La Massana. http://www.josecaleao.com/.
- 20 February. SHELTER, by Morgan Le Faucheur and Julien Roserens. Film (original version with subtitles) National Auditorium, Ordino. https://www.picture-organic-clothing.com/shelter/.
The Mountain and from Travel Cinema Season takes place from 29 January to 20 February 2020. All conferences and screenings start at 9 p.m. and entry is free.
Further information: www.ordino.ad (+376) 878 100 and www.lamassana.ad (+376) 736 900.
The Mountain and Travel Cinema Season 2020 Programme