Night bus tour
NIGHT BUS TOUR2018 WORLD TOURISM DAY
27 from September - 28 from September
Sign up for the exclusive night-time itinerary of the Andorra Bus Tour for World Tourism Day.
Andorra joins in the celebration of this event created and promoted since 1980 by the World Tourism Organisation (WTO) which is celebrated around the world on 27 September, with a special Bus Tour route.
On the 27 and 28 you have the unique opportunity to discover the natural and cultural patrimony of our country from a different perspective, with an exclusive night-time trip across the Andorra terrain, always accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
Night Bus Tour Itinerary for World Tourism Day
- 6:30 pm Departing from Andorra la Vella
- 7:15 pm Bus trip through Vall d’Incles
- 7:40 pm Enjoy the sunset from your hammock with a drink (Restaurant Ovella Negra, at Vall d’Incles)
- 8:30 pm Night-time visit to the church of St. Joan de Caselles de Canillo
- 9:30 pm Stroll along the trail of Rec del Solà (with magnificent night-time views of Andorra la Vella and Escaldes-Engordany)
- 10:00 pm Arriving at Andorra la Vella
Departure: Andorra la Vella and Escaldes-Engordany, at the same stops as the day-time bus tour.
Timetable: On the 27th and 28th of September; from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Price: €25 per person, with mandatory prior booking. Book your tickets online here:
And you will find more tickets on sale at the Andorra la Vella Tourist Office, Tel.: (+376) 750 100. E-mail: email@example.com
Location and contact
What's nearby ?
The Palau de Gel in Andorra gives you the chance to play ice hockey with your friends. Find out more about the facilities and location here.
The Palau de Gel offers you the chance to try two water sports with a difference: water polo and canoe polo.
The Palau de Gel gives you the chance to have a great time driving a kart in the company of whoever you want to bring with you. Have you tried it yet?
The Palau de Gel in Canillo is the only centre in Andorra with an ice rink. Do you fancy skating?
Night bus tour
1 / 1