Explore the streets and squares of Escaldes-Engordany with scenes from this exhibition at your own pace and enter the “Imaginary Christmas Realms”. Every evening, from half past five onwards, be dazzled by the Christmas lights.
- The light canopy. On Avinguda Carlemany - Vivand, walk under a starry sky until you reach Father Christmas’ train stop.
- Christmas is coming. Father Christmas’ train is waiting for you at Vivand. Get your imagination going!
- A polar winter. In the upper part of town, several characters from the North Pole such as Fluffy the Polar Bear and Pipuk the Eskimo pay a visit to Olaf.
- The great Christmas fir tree and the elves. In Plaça Coprínceps, the Christmas tree wakes up to the sound of bells, trumpets and drums in the evening.
- The Disney family. Plaça de les Pubilles takes you back to your childhood.
- Gingerbread men. At Parc de la Mola, the gingerbread men are hidden behind some giant Christmas balls just in case somebody wants to eat them. Come and find out what happens!
- Sparks of light. On Av. Fiter i Rossell, thousands of sparks of light announce the arrival of this festive family holiday.
- The magical postboxes on Av. Carlemany and Pl. Santa Anna await letters from the little ones addressed to Father Christmas and the Three Kings.
- The iconic nativity scenes. On Passeig Arnaldeta de Caboet, you can enjoy traditional nativity scenes by the Escaldes-Engordany Tourism Development Agency. Will you find the caganer?
From 26 November 2021 to 10 January 2022, don’t miss the magical moment when the Christmas lights come on every evening at 17.30.