General Conditions – online draw
As part of the winter 2019/2020 promotional campaign, the public company Andorra Turisme, SAU (‘Andorra Turisme’), a company established pursuant to the Andorran Law 13/2007 of 20 September creating the public company Andorra Turisme, S.A., registered in the Companies Register under number 12,506, book S-170, pages 161-170 on 21 January 2008, with tax register no. 707655-R and address at Calle Prat de la Creu, 59-65, block D, 4th floor, AD500 Andorra la Vella, is organising the draw consisting in a getaway in Andorra that may be chosen by participants who register on the website visitandorra.com in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
To participate in the draw, it is necessary for the personal data considered essential to be collected and for these General Conditions to be expressly accepted. Please read these conditions carefully.
- Participants: Anyone of legal age who lives in Italy, Portugal, England, Ireland, Holland, Sweden, Russia or Belgium, does not hold Andorran nationality and is not resident in Andorra, who registers on the website www.visitandorra.com providing the following details: name, surname(s), e-mail address, date of birth, postcode and country of residence. Only one participant is allowed per e-mail address.
Participation is free of charge (apart from the costs involved in connecting to the Internet to access the website).
- Duration: participation is possible from 28/11/2019 to 05/01/2020, both inclusive.
- Prize*: the winner will be able to choose one of the following three breaks at the time of entering the draw:
- SNOW EXPERIENCE: (2 nights, 2 people) – Two nights in a 4* hotel, 2 day ski passes to choose between the ski resorts of Grandvalira, Ordino Arcalís and Vallnord Pal-Arinsal, night snowshoe activity with dinner in the Sorteny refuge (option to choose with or without a guide).
- RELAX EXPERIENCE: (2 nights, 2 people) – Two nights in a 4* hotel, 2 entrances to Wellness center Caldea, 2 massages of 60 min.
- GOURMET EXPERIENCE: (2 nights, 2 people) – Two nights in a 4* hotel, 2 gastronomic menus at the Grau Roig hotel, visiting vineyards with a tasting for two people.
*The prize does not include travel to and from Andorra.
The stay must take place before 31 october 2020. The prize content is subject to changes according to weather, the availability of the establishments participating in the prize or for reasons beyond the control of Andorra Turisme. The prize is personal and non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other item. If the stay is cancelled for reasons beyond the control of Andorra Turisme, the Winner will not be entitled to any compensation of any kind.
- Draw: will take place on 07/01/2020 at the offices of Andorra Turisme at Calle Prat de la Creu, 59-65, stair D, 4th floor, AD500, Andorra la Vella.
- Winner: the winner’s name and surname(s) and country of residence will be published on the website www.visitandorra.com on the day of the draw. In addition, the Winner will be informed via e-mail about how the prize will be delivered to them.
To collect the prize, the Winner must present their national identity document or passport to properly identify themselves. The Winner must provide all the information and documentation necessary whenever requested by Andorra Turisme to check the personal details they have provided. The Winner has a period of 7 calendar days to accept or reject the prize, counted from the moment at which they receive the e-mail notifying them of their status as Winner. If the Winner does not claim or reject the prize within 7 calendar days, or if they cannot be located because the identification provided is incomplete or incorrect, the prize will be declared void.
- Rights of exclusion and modification: Andorra Turisme reserves the right not to publish and to exclude from participation in the draw at any time, any participants who it considers fail to comply with these terms, as well as anyone who is unable to participate for legal reasons or who goes against the good customs and image of Andorra. The exclusion of any participant means the loss of all rights arising from the status of participant. Andorra Turisme reserves the right to modify or cancel the draw for any reason it considers appropriate, without the need for advance notice and without this generating any kind of right or compensation for participants.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: These General Conditions are governed in each and every one of their aspects by Andorran law. Any dispute that may arise must be submitted to the courts of the Principality of Andorra.