LEGAL CONDITIONS - REGISTRE FORM -
This space is reserved for information on how we process your personal data.
Last updated: 07/06/2018
Body responsible for processing your personal data:
ANDORRA TURISME, SAU, which is the holder of Tax Registration Number (NRT) A-707655-R and can be contacted as follows:
Registered address: C/Prat de la Creu, 59-65, bloc D, 4t pis, Andorra la Vella, Principality of Andorra.
Telephone: (+376) 89 11 89
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the data you give us will be added to a database owned by ANDORRA TURISME, SAU, which is registered with the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
What information do we gather?
ANDORRA TURISME may gather the following personal information from the users of the website www.visitandorra.com and/or Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube whenever the corresponding forms are completed: name and surname(s), email address, post code, country of residence, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and credit card details.
When you visit the website or our official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube pages, register to purchase tickets online, take part in promotions, surveys and competitions, or agree to receive newsletters from ANDORRA TURISME, we will request the data that we consider essential in order for you to make the purchase, take part in the activity and/or receive the communications in question. We require this information for the following reasons:
- We need your name and email address in order to identify you in all our communications;
- We need your credit card details in order to process your ticket purchases;
- We need your telephone number in order to contact you in the event of an incident related to your ticket purchases;
- We need your post code and country of residence in order to send communications regarding specific activities or events in your place of residence;
- We need your date of birth in order to confirm you are of legal age, to send you a message on your birthday, and to send you details of personalised promotions;
- We need to know your gender, interests, household details, number of children, social network usage and whether or not you intend to visit Andorra in order to contact you in a more personalised way and send you communications that are based on your profile
The data are processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and with the aim of safeguarding them at all times. They are only used for the specified purpose, and to communicate any information relating to same. You are responsible for ensuring that the data you give us are correct and kept up to date.
What is the purpose of processing your data?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes, as applicable:
- To manage and enable the online purchase of tickets. We use your personal information to process your purchase and to notify you via email or telephone of any information related to said purchase that may be of interest. We also use the data to manage and issue documents accrediting your purchase of said tickets, and for any communications related thereto.
- To manage and provide you with information that enables you to take part in promotions, surveys and competitions, to receive newsletters from ANDORRA TURISME related to the full range of tourist activities on offer in Andorra and the latest developments and events, and to receive personalised communications via email that are adapted to your profile, interests and needs. The sending of this information requires the creation of user profiles, for which we use the personal data you give us and information obtained from your browsing of the website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter pages. This enables us to assess particular aspects related to your personal preferences, with the aim of sending you commercial communications that are adapted to suit your profile.
- To respond to users’ requests to exercise their rights and to deal with any queries or complaints.
To make sure the website visitandorra.com works correctly, we use session cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that the website places on your computer or mobile device for a specific period of time. The cookie remembers that you visited us on a previous occasion, and that it is not necessary to repeat the consent message every time you move from one page to another. It allows the website to identify your browsing activities, the content you showed an interest in, and the preferences you demonstrated during your visit; e.g. the start of the session, the website language, etc. At no point do these cookies gather personal data: they are completely anonymous and any data gathered by visitandorra.com via Google Analytics has an encrypted IP address. These data make it possible for us to obtain information regarding our users which we can then use to create a better browsing experience and improve the functionality of the website.
Consent is considered to have been granted when you accept the cookies explicitly, or if your browser is configured to accept cookies automatically. The same applies if your browser has been pre-configured to accept them. As the user, you always have the capacity to configure your browser so that it alerts you when cookies are present; you can also configure it manually so that it does not accept cookies, as this will not prevent you from accessing the website.
How long do we store your data?
ANDORRA TURISME stores your personal data for the amount of time we consider reasonably necessary to satisfy the purpose for which they have been provided, the need to respond to any queries you have made, to resolve any incidents related to ticket purchases, to make improvements, and to comply with the stipulations of the applicable legislation. Once this period has ended, your personal data will remain on all of the systems pertaining to ANDORRA TURISME, unless you decide to have them removed.
Why do we process your data?
ANDORRA TURISME may process your personal data for the following reasons:
In order to fulfil a ticket purchase: as the user, you are obliged to provide the necessary information to enable the ticket to be purchased. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase the ticket, as this information is also necessary in order to manage and send your purchase receipt.
Your data may also be processed because you gave your consent by providing your personal data when filling out any of our forms.
Do we give your personal data to anyone else?
Neither your personal data nor those of any other user may be given or communicated by ANDORRA TURISME to any third parties, except by the following bodies:
- Public administrations and organisations, when we are required to do so by law.
- Companies that provide data-processing services on behalf of ANDORRA TURISME and are subject to our control. Under all circumstances, the third parties with which we share any personal data must have previously demonstrated that they have taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the correct protection of said data. Under no circumstances may they access the data for their own purposes, use them in a manner that is not in keeping with the instructions they have received, or use them for purposes other than the provision of the service the responsible body has contracted them to provide.
How do we protect your personal data?
ANDORRA TURISME has a sophisticated security system that guarantees the protection of your data and the data provided by all of the users of visitandorra.com and our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter pages.
In the event that this security system fails and the personal data we store, process or transmit are accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, altered, disclosed to unauthorised parties or accessed, we at visitandorra.com undertake to act with maximum transparency and notify the affected users immediately.
If you are aware of or suspect that your personal data are being unlawfully used by third parties or accessed without authorisation, inform us as soon as possible by writing to email@example.com.
User rights with regard to personal data:
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to find out whether or not ANDORRA TURISME is processing your personal data, and to access any of your personal data that may be held by ANDORRA TURISME.
Right of rectification: You have the right to ask ANDORRA TURISME to rectify any errors in your personal data, or to complete them if they are incomplete.
Right of limitation: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data; in which case we shall only keep them in order to exercise or defend the filing of claims and complaints.
Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose ANDORRA TURISME’s processing of your personal data for the legitimate purposes and interests specified herein, including the creation of profiles; in which case, ANDORRA TURISME will cease the processing of your data, except for legitimate and necessary reasons or in the exercising or defence of any claims or complaints.
Right of suppression/to be forgotten: You have the right to request the suppression of your personal data if, among other reasons, they are not needed for the purposes for which they were gathered.
Right of data portability: You have the right to be given your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer them to another responsible party when the processing of same is based on consent or is contractual and effected via automated means.
If you wish to exercise these rights or have any queries regarding our processing of your data, please send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to ANDORRA TURISME at C/Prat de la Creu 59-65, bloc D, 4t pis, Andorra la Vella.
You will need to specify your name and surname(s), the address or email address used for notification, and enclose a photocopy of your national ID card or passport (so we can be sure of the identity of the person making the request and the right they wish to exercise).