Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley is the jewel in the crown of our natural heritage and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the “Cultural Landscape” category. The Valley Gateway, the natural park’s visitor services office, has prepared a series of activities and workshops for lovers of nature and the environment.
This summer, enjoy the splendour of the valleys and mountains that comprise this unique natural habitat, and sign up for one of our guided excursions and workshops: there are options for all ages!
Workshops and Activities
- Feast of Saint Peter and the Droving Festival, Friday 29 June. Collada de la Maina.
- Tracking Workshop (suitable for all ages) at the Circuit de les Fonts, Tuesday 3 July.
- Nocturnal Photography Workshop in Engolasters, Friday 13 July.
- Mycology Workshop for children and teens, to take place in October in collaboration with the Centre for Snow and Mountain Studies in Andorra (CENMA). Places are limited. Sign up by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (+376) 742 630.
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley Day: guided excursion celebrating the 14th anniversary of the Valley’s World Heritage status, Sunday 1 July. Organised in collaboration with Escaldes-Engordany Parish Council.
- The Iron Industry in the Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley: guided excursion, Saturday 28 July. Organised in collaboration with the Government of Andorra (Cultural Heritage).
- Wildlife Observation: guided excursion, Saturday 25 August. Organised in collaboration with Escaldes-Engordany Parish Council.
- Stories and Legends: guided excursion organised by the theatre company Somhiteatre.
* Themed excursions incur a single price of €5 per adult. Children go free of charge.
For more information and to sign up, tel. (+376) 823 000, write to; email@example.com